8 Ocak 2015 Perşembe

[Yeni duyuru] Studio Guitar Secrets: Making Guitar Your Career - Audio Interview Series

In 2008 when I was running GuitarPlayerZen.com (which unfortunately ended up getting severely hacked and crippled to the point I had to delete it and just put some top posts on a blogspot), I interviewed 6 professional guitar players from different parts of the United States to find out just how they were able to play guitar for a living.

I put all these interviews together in a product for guitar players who were interested in making money from making music, and it did pretty well (pre-hack).

I was digging around my computer doing some 2015 clean-up tasks, when I came across it again. I decided to listen to it, and while I definitely could have made the audio clearer and done things more professionally regarding producing some of the intros and whatnot (I didn't really know what I was doing back then), the advice and tips from the guitar pros is still absolute gold for anyone wanting to earn extra income from their guitar playing, or even make a go at becoming professional.

This is primarily for guitar players, but the advice could definitely be generalized to any musician wanting to make more money from playing their instruments.

It isn't free, but I think you will find it is well worth the price--only $8... & down from $20 when you use the offer code: creative

http://www.createlearnlive.com/studio-guitar-secrets-making-guitar-your-career

As part of my 2015 resolutions, I definitely will be following these tips to get my music-making back up to where it used to be, pre-graduate school.

If you are curious about what you will learn from these 6+hours worth of interviews, here is a preview:

-What it Takes to Make Guitar Your Career
-Exactly What These Professionals Did to Become Successful
-What's More important? - Skill or Attitude?
-What Techniques and Guitar Skills Really Are Required to Make
It
-What Gear You Need to Have
-How to Get Your Music Licensed in Sound Libraries
-How to Get into Jingle Writing
-How to Get Call-Backs and Referrals
-Grow Your Music Relationship Network
-The #1 Way to Get Started as a Studio Musician that 90% of
Guitar Players Don't Know About (Or At Least Don't Do)
-The #1 Playing Skill that Producers Look for When Hiring Guitar
Talent


Pretty cool stuff, huh? If you'd like, check it out right now and see if it is right for you. There are some preview clips from each interview at the above link.

The $8 offer is only good for the first 1,000 guitar players/musicians, so get it while the deal is still on. (offer code: creative)

http://www.createlearnlive.com/studio-guitar-secrets-making-guitar-your-career

Thanks again for making this a great musician's network! and best of luck to you on your creative musical journey in 2015.

-Jeff
 
 
 
Gruplar
 
 
 
 
 
 
Musicians' Network
 
 
Musicians' Network grubunda duyuru
 
 
 
 
Studio Guitar Secrets: Making Guitar Your Career - Audio Interview Series
 
announcerFullName
 
Jeff Fajans
Creativity & Innovation | Talent Development | Positive Psychology
 
 
In 2008 when I was running GuitarPlayerZen.com (which unfortunately ended up getting severely hacked and crippled to the point I had to delete it and just put some top posts on a blogspot), I interviewed 6 professional guitar players from different parts of the United States to find out just how they were able to play guitar for a living.

I put all these interviews together in a product for guitar players who were interested in making money from making music, and it did pretty well (pre-hack).

I was digging around my computer doing some 2015 clean-up tasks, when I came across it again. I decided to listen to it, and while I definitely could have made the audio clearer and done things more professionally regarding producing some of the intros and whatnot (I didn't really know what I was doing back then), the advice and tips from the guitar pros is still absolute gold for anyone wanting to earn extra income from their guitar playing, or even make a go at becoming professional.

This is primarily for guitar players, but the advice could definitely be generalized to any musician wanting to make more money from playing their instruments.

It isn't free, but I think you will find it is well worth the price--only $8... & down from $20 when you use the offer code: creative

http://www.createlearnlive.com/studio-guitar-secrets-making-guitar-your-career

As part of my 2015 resolutions, I definitely will be following these tips to get my music-making back up to where it used to be, pre-graduate school.

If you are curious about what you will learn from these 6+hours worth of interviews, here is a preview:

-What it Takes to Make Guitar Your Career
-Exactly What These Professionals Did to Become Successful
-What's More important? - Skill or Attitude?
-What Techniques and Guitar Skills Really Are Required to Make
It
-What Gear You Need to Have
-How to Get Your Music Licensed in Sound Libraries
-How to Get into Jingle Writing
-How to Get Call-Backs and Referrals
-Grow Your Music Relationship Network
-The #1 Way to Get Started as a Studio Musician that 90% of
Guitar Players Don't Know About (Or At Least Don't Do)
-The #1 Playing Skill that Producers Look for When Hiring Guitar
Talent


Pretty cool stuff, huh? If you'd like, check it out right now and see if it is right for you. There are some preview clips from each interview at the above link.

The $8 offer is only good for the first 1,000 guitar players/musicians, so get it while the deal is still on. (offer code: creative)

http://www.createlearnlive.com/studio-guitar-secrets-making-guitar-your-career

Thanks again for making this a great musician's network! and best of luck to you on your creative musical journey in 2015.

-Jeff
 
 
Hemen Yanıtlayın
 
 
Görüntüleyin  
 
 
 
Yöneticiden bilgi almak istemiyor musunuz? Buradan aboneliğinizi iptal edin
Bu e-posta Nevcivan Özel (TRT Artist / TRT - Turkish Radio and Television Corporation) için tasarlanmıştır. Buna neden yer verdiğimizi öğrenin.
Eğer yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa veya sorunuz varsa, lütfen LinkedIn Müşteri Hizmetleri ile iletişime geçin.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

Hiç yorum yok: