| | |  | | | | | Event Planning & Event Management - the 1st Group for Event Professionals grubunda duyuru | | | | | | | |  | | | | | | | Hi Group I am so excited to announce a free to download book and report available for all the members of the group. Social Media for Events -> http://eventmb.com/1xCqZEr This is a 130 pages book about using social media at events. It contains unprecedented research we have conducted with you, members of the group. The research had more than 1500 participants and has been the basis of our write up. You will find answers to all the most pressing issues you identified in the research. Several moderators and members of the group have participated on this publication. It is an amazing group effort and I am very happy to invite you to get your copy now, for free and with no email submission required. This is a proper book you would buy in bookstores. It contains tips, templates, tactics on how to implement your social media program. It also features 10 infographics covering how to leverage the major social networks for event marketing, feedback, PR and customer service. It has been a massive project I am very proud of. I would appreciate if you could share it with your colleagues and peers. I am sure they will love it. Once again the book is free to access here -> http://eventmb.com/1xCqZEr Enjoy! Julius | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder