| | |  | | | | | Musicians' Network grubunda duyuru | | | | | | | |  | | | Jeff Fajans | | Creativity & Innovation | Talent Development | Positive Psychology | | | | | | Hello fellow music creators! My name is Jeff Fajans and am a guitarist and music creator, as well as a PhD Student at Claremont Graduate University researching creativity & innovation, and how to develop it in individuals, teams, and organizations, under my advisor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (author of Flow). I recently put together a free comprehensive e-book called "How to Become a Creative Badass," that outlines actionable steps to master the creative process that the world's most innovative creators utilize each day. I thought I would share it with you all, as these steps have really helped me in my own music creation, performance, and even music marketing. I would love to know what you think of it and how I might improve upon it too better serve the musical community's needs and questions. I am hoping to come out with a later release of it specifically focusing on musical creativity. Here is the link where you can sign up to get it: http://createlearnlive.com/the-art-and-science-of-musical-creativity/ Thanks for your support and insights! -Jeff jeff@createlearnlive.com | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder