31 Aralık 2014 Çarşamba

[Yeni duyuru] 1) What are your Songwriting Goals for 2015? 2) What are your Biggest Obstacles/Challenges to these goals?

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for being a part of this community! I was curious about everyone's songwriting goals, and what people think might stand in the way of them in 2015.

I would love to hear what they are!

My goal is to record, produce, and mix a new EP of at least 6 new songs. My biggest challenge is probably time and selecting which song ideas to focus my attention on in developing - it is always easy for me to generate new ideas that I think are super cool, but sometimes I get overwhelmed about how I should be allocating my time in further developing and finishing these songs.

The generation and improvisation part of creating always comes easier for me (and I find it more fun and energizing), but this year I hope to be more deliberate about my songwriting and seeing things through to completion. And devoting time to my songwriting and creation efforts (even if that means just 15 minutes here and there)

What about you?
 
 
 
Gruplar
 
 
 
 
 
 
Musicians' Network
 
 
Musicians' Network grubunda duyuru
 
 
 
 
1) What are your Songwriting Goals for 2015? 2) What are your Biggest Obstacles/Challenges to these goals?
 
announcerFullName
 
Jeff Fajans
Creativity & Innovation | Talent Development | Positive Psychology
 
 
Hey guys!

Thanks so much for being a part of this community! I was curious about everyone's songwriting goals, and what people think might stand in the way of them in 2015.

I would love to hear what they are!

My goal is to record, produce, and mix a new EP of at least 6 new songs. My biggest challenge is probably time and selecting which song ideas to focus my attention on in developing - it is always easy for me to generate new ideas that I think are super cool, but sometimes I get overwhelmed about how I should be allocating my time in further developing and finishing these songs.

The generation and improvisation part of creating always comes easier for me (and I find it more fun and energizing), but this year I hope to be more deliberate about my songwriting and seeing things through to completion. And devoting time to my songwriting and creation efforts (even if that means just 15 minutes here and there)

What about you?
 
 
Hemen Yanıtlayın
 
 
Görüntüleyin  
 
 
 
Yöneticiden bilgi almak istemiyor musunuz? Buradan aboneliğinizi iptal edin
Bu e-posta Nevcivan Özel (TRT Artist / TRT - Turkish Radio and Television Corporation) için tasarlanmıştır. Buna neden yer verdiğimizi öğrenin.
Eğer yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa veya sorunuz varsa, lütfen LinkedIn Müşteri Hizmetleri ile iletişime geçin.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

Hiç yorum yok: