26 Aralık 2014 Cuma

[Yeni duyuru] Need Help Placing Your Songs On TV & Film?

Music & Entertainment Pros,
I get tons of emails from our members asking how to license songs for TV and Film. Since I don't have time to teach everyone myself, I did some research and found an online course that will teach you how. It starts January 5th and registration closes December 31st (there are only 30 spots still available).

It offers one on one coaching, daily licensing leads, in depth training, monthly conference calls and so on. There are lots of success stories, so I highly recommend it. The teacher, Aaron Davison has a long list of placements he's secured for himself and his clients on networks like MTV, Showtime, Nickelodeon, Discovery Channel...

Claim your spot before it fills up here:
http://goo.gl/A3mc9m

Happy Holidays!

Chris Purifoy
Manager of M&E Pros
www.chrispurifoy.com
 
 
 
Gruplar
 
 
 
 
 
 
Music & Entertainment Professionals
 
 
Music & Entertainment Professionals grubunda duyuru
 
 
 
 
Need Help Placing Your Songs On TV & Film?
 
announcerFullName
 
Chris Purifoy
Tech Entrepreneur, Music Nerd, Wine-o.
 
 
Music & Entertainment Pros,
I get tons of emails from our members asking how to license songs for TV and Film. Since I don't have time to teach everyone myself, I did some research and found an online course that will teach you how. It starts January 5th and registration closes December 31st (there are only 30 spots still available).

It offers one on one coaching, daily licensing leads, in depth training, monthly conference calls and so on. There are lots of success stories, so I highly recommend it. The teacher, Aaron Davison has a long list of placements he's secured for himself and his clients on networks like MTV, Showtime, Nickelodeon, Discovery Channel...

Claim your spot before it fills up here:
http://goo.gl/A3mc9m

Happy Holidays!

Chris Purifoy
Manager of M&E Pros
www.chrispurifoy.com
 
 
Hemen Yanıtlayın
 
 
Görüntüleyin  
 
 
 
Yöneticiden bilgi almak istemiyor musunuz? Buradan aboneliğinizi iptal edin
Bu e-posta Nevcivan Özel (TRT Artist / TRT - Turkish Radio and Television Corporation) için tasarlanmıştır. Buna neden yer verdiğimizi öğrenin.
Eğer yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa veya sorunuz varsa, lütfen LinkedIn Müşteri Hizmetleri ile iletişime geçin.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

Hiç yorum yok: